| 6 comments ]

Well here it is folks, time to vote for the new Governor of BCC.

As hoped, Ronan threw his hat into the ring with a somewhat controversial post regarding the ambiguous history surrounding Smith's translation of the Book of Mormon, even having the nerve to bring up that awful cartoon with poor production values. It drew considerable comment for only one day out, but was nowhere close to Aaron Brown's wide lead over the pack.

So, at the end of the electioneering, here are the box scores:

112 Aaron Brown
41 Dave Underhill
39 Bob Caswell
37 Ronan Head

The last three are neck and neck. Surely if Ronan had posted a day earlier he would have handily taken a strong second place, so his late-in-the game strategy failed.

The question is, will the voting match the polling?

Vote for the next governator of BCC! Hit it!

Official results posted tommorrow morning. No unauthorized exit polling permitted, and no last minute electioneering within 50' of the polling stations!

6 comments

Ronan said... @ November 8, 2005 at 8:38 AM

Snarkster,
This is all silly. We all know Steve will be back. So we should be voting for BCC VP.

Response to Jodi Stoddard said... @ November 8, 2005 at 9:03 AM

Silly? Silly! How dare you besmirch my character!

Um, OK, so you are all voting for the BCC President Pro Tempore, who will step down upon Evan's resumption of all official duties upon the ending of his self-imposed exile, which exile would be more suitable for DKL.

NFlanders said... @ November 8, 2005 at 2:13 PM

I think an Evans/Head ticket would be unstoppable. Where do I volunteer?

Stephen said... @ November 8, 2005 at 8:34 PM

But DKL hasn't forsaken BCC to write comments here at the Snarkernacle, while every evidence is that Evans has.

Not to mention, I've found myself liking DKL some as a result of the entire fiasco.

Even if BOH did confuse me with Ned Flanders for a brief moment.

Response to Jodi Stoddard said... @ November 9, 2005 at 5:17 AM

Stephen, come on. OK, here is your clear and unequivocal denial: I AM NOT JENN! There, you happy?

As for liking DKL now, aren't you only saying that now so you can get DKL to link you at BoH?

Stephen said... @ November 9, 2005 at 6:03 AM

Nah, someone already did at BOH, long before I decided DKL was ok.

Though it was interesting to realize that M* (where I do guest blog once in a while) is lower on the chain than I am. I always thought it was higher.

If you aren't Jen, you must be J. Stapley. Darn, guess I got the word print wrong ;) I really did think you were Steve Evans. Though ever since BOH thought I was really Ned Flanders and Steve EM, I should have known better than to jump to conclusions.

Post a Comment