| 3 comments ]

Ugh, its always ugly to see a huge mess where people get all bent out of shape over things that nobody can really do anything about. Case and point, some poor sister has had a bad experience at the Temple, and a bunch of people jump all over the place flailingly madly trying to figure out what to do and how to fix it and debate whether such things should even be discussed publicly. Sadly, it isn't until the whole mess is pretty much over with that FMHLisa steps in a bares her soul on why she put it up in the first place. Lisa, please, next time, post that right in there in up front as an editorial comment. That kind of statement from the start does a lot to help avoid the kind of sticky mess that just transpired.

Hey, at least Julie in Austin only posted once, like she said she would, and Ben S. didn't post a link to his Temple page, and we also learned that while Aaron B. Cox dresses in black Mrs. ABC dresses in white, so I guess it really wasn't all that bad after all, right? Ah, well, another day in the life...

3 comments

Anonymous said... @ February 27, 2006 at 12:55 PM

Actually, I did, both of them, but only to prove a point ;)

They just got caught in the filter, and were restored after an email. Comment #'s 48 and 49.

Response to Jodi Stoddard said... @ February 27, 2006 at 1:43 PM

BEEEEENNNNN!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Anonymous said... @ February 28, 2006 at 12:46 AM

Snarky, I have to let you know that it's 'case in point'

(and now I'm feeling self-conscious, wondering if I sent any jars crashing as I zipped in and out...I hope my spills were small as I don't view the temple as more honored in the breach--hmmm, now I'm confessing to a dog...seems backwards somehow)

Post a Comment