| 4 comments ]

They've been sniffing glue over at Blognitive Dissonance again. And people say we snarkers have too much time on our hands?

These
posts
are
just
plain
weird

Oh wait, it's supposed to be alphabetical.

are
just
plain
posts
These
weird

Unless there's some deeper meaning to all this? Help a brother out.

I suppose the alphabetizing of scripture passages is more productive than 90% of what goes on in the Bloggernacle. At least this effort involved, you know, actually looking at the scriptures.

4 comments

Anonymous said... @ April 14, 2006 at 12:55 PM

I'm the only one sniffing glue over at Blognitive Dissonance, as usual.

I know it's weird. That must be why I'm doing it.

Anonymous said... @ April 14, 2006 at 2:45 PM

The word geek in me actually thinks it's vaguely fascinating. Then again, I've been known to spend more time than the average person with my nose in my concordance. (Bible) I wonder if there's a published comprehensive concordance of the other standard works...

Hellmut said... @ April 14, 2006 at 4:27 PM

Has Dada reached the blogernacle?

Response to Jodi Stoddard said... @ April 14, 2006 at 6:47 PM

Hellmut, if you start posting urinals with your signature on them I WILL BAN YOU!!!

Post a Comment