| 2 comments ]

Setting aside hair-splitting arguments about what "The Bloggernacle" is, the LDS Church clearly has not acknowledged it in the manner DMI Dave and ASA David wish. Here is what the passage in question says:

Blogs that focus on Mormon themes have had an increase in activity as well.
In other words, some people blog on "Mormon themes." Hardly an endorsement or acknowledgement of the Bloggernacle. Keep on wishing.

Neither the Hedgehog blog nor the Article VI blog are listed on the MoArch or LDSdefect or Planet LDS or mormonblogs.org.

Hedgehog blog does get linked on the hyper-inclusive mormon-blogs.com, all the way at the bottom of the page under "Law & Politics", but even that one doesn't link to the Article VI blog, although Article VI gets a sidebar link at ASA. Oh, and, yeah, ASA David runs mormon-blogs.com, so unless you are into circular definitions the Hedgehog blog isn't part of the Bloggernacle, and the Church still doesn't know you exist. Sorry DMI Dave and all of you aspiring wanna-be big shots.

2 comments

David said... @ September 10, 2007 at 5:52 PM

I don't even know if this comment will get noticed, but here goes.

I would not call mormon-blogs.com hyper-inclusive, I've just been abusively negligent in updating it. I'm doing that right now. Same for for my own blog, but I'm getting up to speed.

As to my post, I just thought it was a start for the Church to at least acknowledge blogs.

Thanks,

ASA Dave

David said... @ September 10, 2007 at 5:54 PM

BTW, Ouch!

Post a Comment