| 0 comments ]

My sources inform me Elder Faust called Steve EM and The Angry Mormon to task for their anti-GA rantings on the Bloggernacle* Friday night during the Priesthood Session.

President Faust said** the following:

"Steve EM, the artist formerly know as the Former Serial Fornicator, is talking trash. The man clearly has no experience and speaks from abject ignorance. His self-referential comments and frequently obscene posts tell you what is in the man. Remember, 'those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man' (Matthew 15:18). If Steve EM isn't full of crap, I don't know who is."

"Whoever is authoring the Trap, No Trap blog needs to talk to his Bishop. The man clearly needs to repent of his self-destructive anger and hatred, get the help he needs, and move on with his life in a positive and constructive direction. Flailing the people around you never healed a broken heart. I wish I knew who it was so I could get the man some help. His suffering pains me."

*ok, so he didn't actually reference the "bloggernacle" per se, but we all know that is what he was really talking about.

**interpolated quotes, this is what he meant, not what he literally said.

0 comments

Post a Comment