| 7 comments ]

OK, after the stunning Round 1 battles, it is time for the delimbination...I mean...elimination round. The winners from the first round have been arranged into two matches along the lines of T&S and Everyone Else. The winner of each group will go into the one on one FINAL DEATHMATCH OF TOTAL VAINGLORIOUS GRATUITOUS DESTRUCTION NOT UNLIKE GODZILLA VS. KING GHIDRA, THE ORIGINAL NOT THE REMAKE. Only one person will emerge alive, and therefore victorious, from each match. Who has the courage, strength, cunning, and merciless fighting skills?

But, enough with the promotional nonsense, its time to FIGHT!

P.S. Boyd K. Packer had to excuse himself from the rest of the deathmatches because he is slated to be traveling to tour a couple of missions and attend an Area Conference in Bolivia.

7 comments

Anonymous said... @ December 14, 2005 at 7:42 AM

So DKL and Boyd K Packer win first round matches, yet fail to advance. Whose running this thing? The folks who brought us the BCS?

Response to Jodi Stoddard said... @ December 14, 2005 at 7:44 AM

DKL fought three first round matches, and would have had to have been victorious in all three to have advanced to the next round. Since he was defeated by The Black Widow, he is out and she advances.

See the recently added PS regarding BKP on the front page.

Anonymous said... @ December 14, 2005 at 7:47 AM

So between the time I first read the entry and the time I refreshed the screen to see if my comment posted (about three minutes), the P.S. magically appears. Very impressive. Just like the BCS, you have a quick (and ridiculous) explanation for everything.

Response to Jodi Stoddard said... @ December 14, 2005 at 8:11 AM

We aim to please.

a random John said... @ December 14, 2005 at 11:16 AM

hmmmmm... I would have preferred a continued 1 on 1 elimination tourney. Stretch this out as long as possible. Too bad...

Response to Jodi Stoddard said... @ December 14, 2005 at 1:56 PM

A Random John, I nearly gave myself a brain aneurism coming up with the stuff for that last one. You trying to kill me or what? What am I funny? Funny how? Funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to freakin amuse you?

Stephen said... @ December 14, 2005 at 8:49 PM

I'll be, my earlier post has evaporated.

However, you might enjoy the humor here:

http://www.milezero.org/index.cgi/gaming/society/gender/the_fixation_on_erasmus_isnt_doing_much_for_me_either.html

might remind you of a few of us ;)

Post a Comment