No, no, NO. You guys have it ALL wrong.
Here is the list of the top-ten most influential Mormons, the way any sane, red-blooded American would see it:
I rest my case.
1) Donny Osmond (Duh!)
2) J.W. Marriott (Duh!) (A&W Root Beer, AND hotels complete with Books of Mormon -- all from one man!)
3) Kevin Rollins (CEO of Dell--What would church record keeping be like without Dell computers? Huh? HUH?!)
4) Jon Huntsman, Sr. (because he's loaded)
5) Harry Reid (because he has the nicest office on Capitol Hill)
6) Larry H. Miller (what other Mormon owns a pro basketball team? Need I say more??)
7) That guy from Napoleon Dynamite
8) Steve Young (because anytime someone talks about famous Mormons, he's mentioned)
9) Whoever designed the San Diego Temple (because it looks cool and people talk about it)
10) Mitt Romney (love the hair, what else can I say?)