| 5 comments ]

Guest post by Snarkette

Hey everybody, nice to be back. Thanks! I needed to step back onto the scene for a quick dip into the Snark Tank because one of my favorite bloggers, whom I must admit I read pathologically, has crossed the line. Which line? The Lady Line, the Red Rubicon. And all you gals out there know exactly which line I am talking about.

That's right. I am calling you out, Kage. Writing a post like that while you are grappling with your sanity is only going to give all the guys out there an excuse to be all "You are so OTR!" whenever we get justiably pissed off at them for watching TV when they should be helping out. And dismissing the idea that you might another baby as just nothing at all? Great, so how many husbands are going to read that and be all, "Oh, it will pass, it is just hormonal." If you know you are out of control, and have all your stuff together enough to sit there and write about it, then you are not so out of it that you cannot realize you are throwing gas on an open fire here. And, besides, you are totally posting to a public arena, and most women know enough to be a little more discreet than that. I know you like to be all edgy and stuff, but you have crossed over into the Yuck Zone.

5 comments

Jen said... @ April 20, 2007 at 1:44 PM

I don't think many men read our blog....she was just telling it like it is!

Anonymous said... @ April 20, 2007 at 1:55 PM

Yuck zone, indeed. Blech.

Anonymous said... @ April 20, 2007 at 5:31 PM

Thanks for the link. I would never have found it without you. I wanted to post some graphic details of menopause, and think your site would be the best place to do it. Do you mind?

Anonymous said... @ April 20, 2007 at 8:56 PM

Snarker,

I take it you're not married?

Seth R.

Anonymous said... @ April 20, 2007 at 9:59 PM

Seth, from what I understand, at least one Snarker is female, and this might be a bad time of the month to ask that particular question.

Post a Comment