| 5 comments ]



Kevin Barney posts:
...when I was clerking at a law firm after my second year of law school, and apparently the other clerk, a woman, was crushin’ on me a little bit, just assuming that I wasn’t married since I didn’t wear a ring. When she asked me out...
Occasionally women have shown an interest in me over the years (it seems to happen on the train from time to time for some reason)...
It's not your money, it's not your rugged jaw line, it's not your theology. It's your watch. Some girls just go for a Target Timex.

UPDATE:



Kevin as a Simpsonesque cartoon character. Hmmmm. Improvement over the original, or no?

5 comments

Anonymous said... @ July 20, 2007 at 9:34 AM

Kevin Barney is hott. Trust me, I've met him IRL.

Anonymous said... @ July 20, 2007 at 10:48 AM

ohhh, baby, baby.

Anonymous said... @ July 20, 2007 at 12:19 PM

Glasses anyone?

Anonymous said... @ July 21, 2007 at 1:14 AM

You think he's hot now, you should have seen him with the afro. Yeah baby...

Anonymous said... @ July 21, 2007 at 7:24 AM

Ha, ha, very good, Snarker. I had that one coming.

Post a Comment