| 2 comments ]

T&S is fronting like a faithful blog, yet courting the Stoner crowd. Are they hot, are they cold? I just don't know, so out they go. What is never in question is their propensity for self-promotion. But, hey, at least JMS had enough class to allow Nate to toot her horn for her, where Kaimi just couldn't resist tooting it himself.

Following Kaimi's example, I would like to announce that I, the great and terrible Snarkimus Prime, will be one of the "yet to be announced" guest panelists on #233 "How Effectively Does the 'Compost' Fertilize the Garden?" Prime will be taking the "Con" position, arguing that while compost can serve as a valuable soil amendment, in this case it is largely worthless and occasionally toxic and should not be considered anything more dross.

2 comments

Anonymous said... @ July 3, 2007 at 9:08 PM

SP--I hope you DO fill one of the slots still available at Sunstone. You'd be great. I never saw _Animal House_, but I've heard all about that Belushi scene.

Response to Jodi Stoddard said... @ July 9, 2007 at 7:52 AM

Yeah, Kaimi is begging me to show up and be on his panel.

Post a Comment