| 2 comments ]

Some months back, we here at SnarkerNacle waged a campaign against Beating Dead Horses and it had seemed to have worked. But, now, stuck in the doldrums of Summertime (i.e., the "Horse Latitudes" if you will), the practice has returned. Here is the current poor, expired horse being lacerated ad infinitum:

Are Women More Innately Spiritual Than Men?

While I cannot hardly wait for the M0 point of view, I do look forward to the next installment of Rusty's bannerrific lampoon thereof.

I don't know about the answer to that question, but as far as blogs go, as long as FMH is around, nobody in the Bloggernacle can seriously argue women bloggers are more innately righteous.

UPDATE: Dehlin jumps on the glue factory wagon.

2 comments

Anonymous said... @ July 24, 2007 at 10:42 AM

Outstanding snark, brother Prime. I give it an A-.

An A would have required you to find the joke that is in there somewhere about the horse's ass who wrote the BCC contribution to the flogging.

Response to Jodi Stoddard said... @ July 24, 2007 at 11:27 AM

I would have done so, but deemed it entirely too unseemly for one as sensitive and genteel as myself.

Post a Comment